Imagine having access to learning, expert training, ideas, resources, motivation and a community all in ONE place....
No more search engine headaches & struggling on your own, learn from those who've been there, done that & got the muddy boots to prove it.Join the Waiting List
You really CAN make a living from the best industry there is, and you don't have to go it alone!
You've probably experienced at least one if not all of the following...
- Confusion and overwhelm at the mass of contradictory info out there
- Like you have to suck it up and figure it all out on your own
- It feels like everyone else is doing so much better than you, how do they make it look so easy?!
- Doubt and fear creep in, can little old me actually do this?
- Constant anxiety at the thought of not being paid on time, having to chase payments, or worry about how you'll pay your bills
- Exhaustion, burn out and a fear of saying no
- Or you've got everything else down you just feel a bit isolated and lonely
And how do I know what you're feeling? Because that used to be me!
But guess what?
You CAN overcome all of these things and any other stumbling block that comes your way, to have a successful & stress free business.
Access brand new training every month, given by experts in the industry. From Social Media to Canine Behaviour.
Become Part Of A Community
Make friends, ask & give advice, feedback and recommendations with other pet business owners.
Templates & Resources
Access to letter, form and other templates to make your business run more smoothly and efficiently.
Each month we'll hear from a different Pet Business Owner, hear their story, background, struggles and tips!
I'm Rachel, Founder of The Petpreneur Network and Best Buddies Dog Walking & Pet Sitting.
I started my Dog Walking business back in 2015, completely alone, no idea if what I was doing was right, totally overwhelmed and spent many nights in tears or chasing payments.
It wasn't easy!
BUT through the struggles, sleepless nights and a few mistakes along the way I learnt how to:
- Reach my ideal customers
- Use Social Media to my advantage
- Gain new customers with ease
- Maintain & nurture relationships with my existing customers
- Create & set boundaries
- Put processes in place to be able to run my business with ease
- I no longer needed to advertise, my customers all came through word of mouth, I was fully booked
- And grew the business by taking on an employee
Now i'm OBSESSED with teaching Petpreneurs like YOU to create successful stress free businesses too.
What will you gain from being a part of Team Petpreneur?
The first training Business Basics is designed to help you get totally clear on what you're doing, why you're doing it and how you're gonna do it. Even if you've been in business for years it's good to go back over these fundamentals to help you in those moments of brain fog and messiness.
TOOLS TO GET STARTED
Have those essential forms and templates to hand, ready for when you launch your business and learn the very first steps you should take.
Through training, workshops and how to's, learn from Pet Industry and business experts, to create and grow your business.
Whether it's learning something completely new or expanding your current knowledge.
Also learn from fellow Petpreneurs around the world through our monthly feature where they'll share their experiences, struggles & tips.
Be part of our community of Petpreneurs, support each other and cheer each other on. It's so beneficial to be part of a team of like minded people who are all experiencing the same struggles and wins, and wanting to share their experiences with each other.
I'll be hanging out in the community forum too :)
How much do I pay?
Can I cancel my subscription?
Can I still join if I don't have a business yet?
Why isn't enrolment open all the time?
Is this just for newbies?
Do I have to be part of the community forum?
How does the training work?
The Petpreneur Network is the perfect place for pet business owners to look for advice and support. Rachel is incredible, kind and always willing to help.
Great information always, ask any question and someone will always be able to help. Great community to be a part of.